We need Ride Marshals for the 23 mile route of the July 7 Century of the Month / Tour de Ft Worth ride!
Bicycles Inc Arlington & Fort Worth Bicycling Association are honored to announce that we will be hosting Day 7 of Mayor Betsy Price's 2018 Tour de Fort Worth! In addition we are pleased to announce that Mayor Jeff Williams, City of Arlington, will be joining Mayor Price at our event.
The Official TOUR DE FORT WORTH route will be the Century of Month 23-mile loop, and is the route that Mayor Price will be riding. This is the route needing ride marshals. We need approximately 20 people to:
- Stay ahead of the mayor's group to indicate turns
- Note upcoming hazards such as rough rail road tracks
- Operate traffic light pedestrian crossing buttons
- Indicate turns for slower riders behind the mayor
- Help riders with mechanicals
- Ride sweep
In appreciation, we will provide each volunteer with a custom FWBA Austin to Ft Worth insulated Polar water bottle. Please arrive no later than 7:00 to receive specific assignments from Ricky Wray, then grab some of the excellent free breakfast!